The Endmyopia Support Forum Alex & Other Contributors
New In The Blog
- Way Easier Than You Think: Natural 20/20 Vision
- Quantifying Natural Myopia Reversal: Logging Tool Update
- CooperVision: “Treat Myopia With Contact Lenses”
- Brittany: Just With The Blog!
- Angela: -5.00 Dropped To -3.75 (at 20/15) In 4 Months
- Optometrist OBSESSED (In A Good Way)
- “You Could Change Axial Length With Certain Lenses”
- Reversing Myopia: It’s IMPOSSIBLE
- Geeks! “Retina Its Own Sensorimotor Apparatus”
- THIS BUG WILL EAT YOUR EYES: Acanthamoeba Keratitis
All contents on this site should be considered research material only. We are not offering medical advice or treatment or cures for any illnesses. Before considering taking steps to control your own myopia, you should visit a qualified ophthalmologist for a comprehensive eyesight checkup. Specific diagnoses illnesses aside, most) myopia may be considered to not be an illness at all. Most myopia is likely just a matter of environmental strain, and excessive prescription use. You yourself may be able to control and reduce your own myopia by 1) managing eye strain, 2) conservative prescription lens use, and 3) targeted positive stimulus. We recommend finding a prevention minded optometrist to supplement your journey with professional advice and prescription management help. While not a requisite, a supportive optometrist may make your journey that much more enjoyable!