Jake’s 7 Day Guide To Better Eyesight
Get Jake’s detailed 7 day free guide to fixing your eyesight. We dive into the biology, clinical science, peer reviewed studies, optics, and the actionable discussion on how to reduce your close-up eye strain and create positive stimulus. This isn’t the usual lightweight Internet unicorn farming of “the ten steps” or some other quick-fix that requires no thinking on your part.
Eyesight is a relatively somewhat complex topic (without a bit of a step-by-step on all the pieces), and you do want to understand what is actually going on rather than just falling for any eye exercise or Bates Method or miraculous fix.
We do break it all down though, and making it a topic you’ll be able to easily understand, and habits you can build into your everyday lifestyle. If you’re willing to put in some work, you’ll be able to achieve real progress with your vision. Tens of thousands of people have done so, and we do offer all the tools to help you succeed.
Take Of Contents:
- Today: The Truth About Myopia: How your eye works
- Day 2: Glasses and the Insidious Ways They Modify Your Eyes (and possibly screw them up forever)
- Day 3: How to Create Your Own Myopia Testing Lab (for about 10 cents)
- Day 4: The Diopter Numbers Tell a Secret Story (and here’s how to decode it)
- Day 5: The Single Worst Thing You’ve Been Doing with Your Eyes, Every Single Day
- Day 6: Tips and Tricks for Better Eyesight
- Day 7: More to Learn: Choosing your future path to 20/20
The guide also includes links to our measuring tools, great podcast interviews with Jake, case studies, and a waitlist spot for the BackTo20/20 course (if spaces are available).
Get started with your e-mail, below. Please note that Gmail may put the e-mails into your ‘newsletter’ folder by default, some e-mail providers (like Yahoo notoriously) may deliver messages into spam folders, and that we can’t control the receiving of e-mail in general. Make sure to check all folders for all of the course days!
(We’re working on a smartphone app to eliminate the e-mail headaches and give you much better course experiences. More on that soon!)
Send Guide To: