Chapter 117 of oft-ignored guru advices.
Timeline of vision improvement experiences:
1. Person discovers endmyopia.
2. Person realizes that “genetic myopia” is a hilarious (but not true) story, told to them by lens-sellers.
3. Person binges on contents, decides to buy a bunch of glasses, make it happen, bro!
4. Rapid and massive changes and reductions ensue.
5. Initial excitement and enthusiasm eventually turns into doubt and disappointment when magically gainz don’t happen as imagined.
Not in all cases. But often enough to warrant repeating that ignoring sagely guru advice often ends up in the same place.
So, take it slow.
Or you know … do it right the second time.
Go make some (slow and patient) 20/20 gainz!
Investor, adventure hunter. BJJ, kite surf, wing foil, paraglide. Off-grid living survivor. Also former myope.